Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We will be reformatting the Support section of the forums soon. Read the details and ask questions HERE.
We've entered the final stage of testing for BG:EE's 1.3 patch. Read all about it HERE!
New to the forums? Well met! Please read the following rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay. Until swords part, friend!

"You have signed out of the BeamDog Player." followed by "Application corrupt."

greenliefgreenlief Posts: 1Member
edited November 2012 in Windows PC
When I try to start the game (using either the BeamDog downloader/launcher, the standalone installer, or the .exe in the installation path) it gives me an error saying:

"You have signed out of the BeamDog Player. Please sign in and try again."

When I click OK, it gives me the following error:

Application Error: "Application corrupt."

I am signed into the BeamDog laucher. I have uninstalled, rebooted, and re-installed a number of times, using both the BeamDog launcher and the standalone installer. I do not have any anti-virus software running.

I am using Windows XP SP3 with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT. Intel Core 2 Duo, T7700 @ 2.40 GHz, 2.98GB RAM.
Post edited by greenlief on

Comments

• GravityslaveGravityslave Posts: 4Member
    edited December 2012
    This is also happening to me. Is there a link between this and the "server error" message so many of us are getting? I tried installing the player on my laptop as well, and it won't even open in the first place.

My specs are as follows:
    WinXP sp3, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, Intel Core 2 duo 6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2.99GB RAM.
    Post edited by Gravityslave on
  • Amirs21Amirs21 Posts: 1Member
    I had the same problem.
    It got fix after i installed Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition v1.0.2011 Update