Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition patch 1.4 released! Korean and Russian localizations now available. Read all about it HERE.
New to the forums? Well met! Please read the following rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay. Until swords part, friend!

Nymph Hair?

EudaemoniumEudaemonium Posts: 3,198Member, IWD:EE Beta
Okay, the one remaining 'quest' I have left to test is crafting the nymph cloak in Sorcerous Sundries. I was under the impression that you received the hair from Abela when you freed her. However, she gives me a full-fledged nymph cloak instead! I'm not complaining, but am I just misremembering where the hair was from? Does it depend on reputation or something similar?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Posts: 3,198Member, IWD:EE Beta
    If I kill her she doesn't drop the hair either, just the cloak. I thought she used to drop both? :/
  • JalilyJalily Posts: 4,418Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer, BG:EE Beta
    If you talk Ragefast into freeing her, she gives you a lock of her hair. If you kill Ragefast and agree to free her, she gives you the cloak.
    Eudaemonium
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Posts: 3,198Member, IWD:EE Beta
    ah, excellent! I shall reload and complete it forthwith!
    The_Guilty_Partybadbromance
  • TetraploidTetraploid Posts: 252Member
    Yeah, I talked Ragefast into freeing her and was given the lock of hair as normal.
  • BalquoBalquo Posts: 2,633Member, Moderator, Developer, BG:EE Beta, IWD:EE Beta
    Her dialogue states what reward she will be giving you. This was always the case, even in vBG1, but for whatever reason the hair was only given.
  • TorinTorin Posts: 82Member
    You can also get Nymph hair in Durlag's Tower. I had one but never knew what to do with it
  • JalilyJalily Posts: 4,418Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer, BG:EE Beta
    Torin said:

You can also get Nymph hair in Durlag's Tower. I had one but never knew what to do with it

Spoiler:
    It's actually a lock of hair from a succubus, and you can trap Riggilo in the tower by convincing him to take it.
    elminster