Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition patch 1.4 released! Korean and Russian localizations now available. Read all about it HERE.
New to the forums? Well met! Please read the following rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay. Until swords part, friend!

WIndows 8

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• GiolonGiolon Posts: 13Member
    I've been playing it on Windows 8 for a couple days, and it runs fine. Just like it did on Windows 7.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Posts: 1,334Member
    The white screen is caused by not having up to date Intel graphics drivers. You will be fine if you update the drivers, or buy a laptop with Nvidia or ATI GPU.
    [Deleted User]
  • KilivitzKilivitz Posts: 775Member
    edited January 2013
    I run it on a Win8 laptop with a 1st gen Intel Core processor. I have the latest drivers but still get minor issues, like the white screen and the occasional audio lag in videos. Other than that it's perfectly playable.
    Post edited by Kilivitz on
    [Deleted User]
  • TivaanTivaan Posts: 15Member
    edited January 2013
    I just purchased a brand new laptop (Dell) updated the graphic card and absolutely no issues running BGEE. In fact it runs better on Windows 8 than Windows 7, dont ask me why because I dont know.
    I dont have any movie stutter on 8.
    Post edited by Tivaan on
    [Deleted User]
  • GeutGeut Posts: 7Member
    I'm running windows 8 and my game randomly locks up my whole system with the only option being a power off and restart
  • ZeckulZeckul Posts: 1,026Member, Moderator, BG:EE Beta
    Runs just fine as long as your drivers are up-to-date.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.