Just created a tiny mod to get a Sun Soul Monk kit.
SUN SOUL MONK: Monks of the Sun Soul Order believe that they each harbor a small fragment of the sun's divine essence, long absent from the Realms and are trained to tap into the "spiritual light" within and manifest it externally. Their training does provide some drawbacks to their melee capabilities.
- May use the Sun Soulray ability once per day every 3 levels (starts at 1st level with one use). Maximum of 7 uses at 19th level.
- May use the Flaming Fists ability once per day every 5 levels (starts at 5th level with one use). Maximum of 4 uses at 20th level.
- May use the Abundant Step ability once per day at 11th level. Gains another use at 21st level.
- May use the Sun Soul ability once per day at 16th level.
- May use the Sun Soulbeam ability once per day at 21st level.
SUN SOULRAY: The Sun Soul Monk projects a beam of light from his/her open palm, doing 1d6 fire damage per 2 levels up to a maximum of 5d6. Undead take double damage.
FLAMING FISTS: The Sun Soul Monk wreathes his fists in flame, giving them 1d6 damage for 2 rounds. The duration increases by 1 round every 5 levels up to a maximum of 5 rounds.
ABUNDANT STEP: The Sun Soul Monk teleports to a single place in visual range.
SUN SOUL: The Sun Soul Monk protects him/herself by using his/her inner flame to create a Red Fireshield.
SUN SOULBEAM: The Sun Soul Monk focuses his/her inner light, emitting a dazzling Sunray.
- May only be of Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral alignment.
- May not gain additional uses of Stunning Blow until 25th level.
- May not use Quivering Palm.
- May not be Proficient with melee weaponry.
Available at Spellhold Studios here:http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1044-sun-soul-monk-kit/
You can't actually pick this kit in the Character Creation screen, because I had issues adding it to the character creation 2das. If you mod yourself the kit, remember to add in One (1) use of Sun Soulray and permanent Infravision at level 1.
I am aware of the broken pronoun tags in BG:EE. I still haven't found out how to fix them. I'm using the tags that NearInfinity shows me in the dialog.tlk file.
Funny story: Looking at the dialog.tlk file was what made me release this. Thanks to @Neonfisk
and his thread on new kits, I looked at it myself to confirm. Strings 31982-31984 in the new update showed the possible evidence of a Sun Soul Monk kit in the future, and I was like "Well. May as well release what I was working on now."