I'll be reporting the bugs, don't worry, just got to put this in:
I've played Baldur's Gate for YEARS using my ORIGINAL DISCS and using compatibility options in Windows, this is not a "remake," "Enhancement," "Alteration." All "BGEE" is, is mods taken from Gibberlings 3 and then sold for 20 bucks. That's bull... If you're going to charge money for a game.... DO SOMETHING... don't just steal mods and think you're a freaking genius "We can't alter the hard-coded information" THEN REBUILD THE GAME! DO THE GRAPHICS OVER, DO EVERYTHING OVER! If you're going to charge people money... you should actually DO something!
2. The Information in the Inventory screen doesn't display properly. I'd put examples but almost Everything you put in there, is incorrectly calculated. (Short example: I have a Net Thac0 of 12, yet what is displayed is 15, I am not using spells or enchanted items, just leveling and Proficiency points.)
3. Enemies in the Bandit camp (any with a name) are able to move and act, even when affected by Hold Person or even Sleep. The Priest Spell "Command" DOES work on them.
4. Neera's AI seems to be bugged. I tell her to move forward with no obstructions and she'll have to route some crazy path to get there. (She's a wild mage, that's why! Yuck-yuck :/ )
5. If you have your party highlighted and you hold down 1 on your keypad and then try to select your team, it bugs out so you can't select all team members, also causes it so you have to click them to remove selecting them. (That's not in the Original, doesn't seem to be an intentional programming either.)
6. Party Members and Enemies alike will get "Stuck." Their AI kicks in because of an Enemy, yet they seem not able to move and constantly 'twitch.' I've had 2 Boss fights happen now where the boss didn't move, I didn't cast any spells on them, they stood there. (I reloaded until they unbug)
7. Back to the Bandit Camp, 2 of the named Enemies keep 1 shot-killing full healthed people. When I go look back at the information, it says they only did 1-3 damage. Yet they get chunked. I have my guy with the most HP go out with: Draw Upon Holy Might, Bless, Chant, Armor of Faith, and Aide on, still gets Chunked by a 1-2 damage hit.
8. Gauntlets of Expertise (or whatever the morons from BEAMDOG renamed it to) does not properly add damage. I can get the Thac0 bonus, but the +2 damage does not happen.
9. In Record Damage does not properly formulate. In-fact completely incorrect and sometimes totally opposite date shows up, giving you a chaotic variable.
I'm only up to the Bandits Camp as of this moment. (I haven't been able to play it much, due to work.) I'm sure I'll find more to add to the list. Only have done roughly 4-5 Hours of Gameplay (I like to hit all the places before Nashkel Mines). And there's probably about 45 more hours of gameplay left.
BEAMDOG broke my Favorite Game of All Time, thanks ya douches. I'll make sure to always talk bad about you. I still can't understand how you can make a game that did not suffer from a megaton of glitches to making no real changes to the games functionality and STILL introduce an enormous amount of Glitches. (I've had all the Glitch Fixing, Patches, Fixers, yada yada before BGEE none of them had ANY of these glitches.) **** and the "Missing String" glitch has been there since the Original, I know this.